Saturday, October 9, 2010

~Jacob & Amanda

Here are some pics of Jacob and Amanda as they set out for Amanda's Homecoming dance. She's a senior in high school, so it looks like Jacob isn't done going to high school dances:) Jacob is still working as much as he can and deep in the studies at college. He seems to have a routine down now. I can't believe he's almost the age I was when I got married. It makes me cry thinking about it. It seems like yesterday that my mom and dad told me the same things I'm telling him. Life is truly short, so it's times like these that we must make the most of it!!

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer and Bobby said...

You are so right! Life is truly short and it seems to be getting shorter and shorter the older I get. I wish time would slow down.

Love the pictures!

Jessica said...

great photos, they look wonderful. They sure are growing up. Kelly

paw paw said...

LIFE IS SHORT, BUT IT CAN BE SWEET! GREAT PICTURES!