Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Caleb's Homecoming!

Boy, things have been quite busy around here, so I'm a little behind on blogging. I made sure to get a couple pics of Caleb and his friends as they set out for homecoming at the high school. I told Caleb sometimes dances are more fun when you just go as a group of friends. He had a great time and danced the night away...:) I finally got him to show me some of his moves and I was quite impressed. Nowadays, you can just google and learn the latest dances on video. I still can't believe this is his freshmen year. He has become very active in a variety of activities at school. He has really taken to Student Council and commits to several hours a week coordinating several events for the school. We are so proud of his accomplishments and hope his high school experience doesn't fly by too fast!!

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer and Bobby said...

It's about time you updated! I've been checking your blog every day! Ha, j/k!

Caleb looks great. I like his hair. Looks like it has grown out a bit. That's how I want Matthew to wear his hair, but his is a different texture, I think. Tell Caleb we are proud of him!

Jen said...

Caleb is a good looking guy!

paw paw said...

GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE IN A GOOD LOOKING PICTURE!