Monday, December 28, 2009

Burr!!!!!

Wow! I can't believe Christmas is over. We truly had a wonderful Christmas this year. God has blessed us in so many ways. It's amazing to see how things change from year to year. This time last year was so different in many ways to this year, and I already see next year being a year with even more changes. No time to get content around here:)

Ken and I were out earlier exchanging items from Christmas that were either too big or too small. We were having a pleasant time with our first real snow fall coming down...that is, until our Blazer almost didn't make it up a hill! Boy, it really ruined the mood, or at least mine:) I don't do too well in those conditions. Ken keeps his cool pretty good, but I get frantic! We decided to finish another day when the snow lets up. It is absolutely a blizzard out there right now, so Ken and Seth decided to go sledding with Seth's new sled he got for Christmas.

Seth finally got his Wii for Christmas so we have all had a blast playing that. I'm not much for video games, but this one is easy to control. He's been trying to convince me for some time that he would be exercising when playing Wii. I had been a skeptic, but now I believe him:) It really does get you moving!

Poor Caleb has been sick so I have waited to get more pics of the boys until he's better. Next week we'll all be back at school, work, and to our routine, so I hope to get more pics on the blog by then. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Jennifer and Bobby said...

Wow...what a winter wonderland...Happy New Year to ya'll!

paw paw said...

HEY SEATH YOU LOOKING GOOD MY MAN!!