Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's Christmas Time!

Well, our tree is up and house is decorated. I love this time of year. Sorry to not have that many pictures to post right now. Our lives have been super busy! Caleb and Seth are in the heart of basketball season and I can't tell you how many hours are invested in that...yes, we adults too! They are having a fun season and it is a joy to watch them. Ken and I are always joking around how watching the games gets our blood pressure going up, up, and up! It's so emotional, but fun of course. Jacob is busy as ever working and getting things ready for college next year. It still feels funny saying that. There will be a lot of transition over the next year with Jacob going to college, Caleb going to high school, and Seth going into 5th grade here at our elementary school (his last year to homeschool). I'll be looking at going back to work in education. I'm taking online courses and have a ways to go...a long ways, but want to get my foot in the door. I hope God reveals what that door is, because I'm a little nervous thinking about it. I've been home for so long that it will take getting used to being out in the work force again. Many changes but good ones! I hope to post again before Christmas, but if I don't manage to get to it I pray you all have a very Merry Christmas!
 
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

NeNe said...

Love,Love,Love your tree. It's beautiful and I also love your Christmas village.
Merry Christmas to you and your family and have a fun and safe Happy New Year! Love, Bob and Susan

paw paw said...

CHERYL YOUR A NATURAL, WHEN IT COMES TO MAKEING EVERY THING LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!