Friday, December 3, 2010

Jacob's new car!

Jacob bought his first car this week! Yeah!! We are so proud of how he saved for this moment. We traded our van in to help him with the down payment. It was hard to get rid of the van (well, hard for me anyways) as it's been with the family since Seth was born. It was a 1996 Dodge Caravan with 125,000 miles on it, an air conditioner that didn't work, a horn that didn't work, and who knows what else, but it was my baby:) Oh well, we were glad to help him and it will be good for him to get used to having some bills. I have my car back now too...yahoo! Jacob had been driving my car before he got his own (basically for the last year) and I've been driving the van that nobody else wants to drive. Jacob did good at shopping around not taking the first thing that came along. Ken helped him as well. His car only has around 14,000 miles on it so it should get him through college. Overall, I think he did a great job!!


2007 Pontiac G5

 

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

paw paw said...

WAY TO GO JACOB! GREAT PARENTS COME IN HANDY! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU, AND YOUR FAMILY!! NICE CAR!