Monday, November 29, 2010

Good Times with Family!

We had the privilege of going to my sister's for Thanksgiving this year. Bobby, my brother, and his family were also able to make it. It's always a treat when we can all be together. We missed having Jacob (poor thing had to work), dad and Barb there (maybe next time:). My uncle Jim and uncle Mike and his wife Barb were also able to spend the day with us. Shelley was able to get a gym reserved for us, so we spent most of the day playing and eating! Almost all the adults got in on the action....and yes, we felt it the next day:) We had such a great time and look forward to many more! I have so many memories of being a kid in North Carolina, so it will always hold a special place in my heart.

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

Poor Jake!! what did he do for thanksgiving? I bet you had so much fun!

paw paw said...

I AM GLADE EVERY ONE HAD A GREAT TIME, GREAT PICTURES!!