Monday, December 13, 2010

~It's Christmas Time~

Well, it officially feels like Christmas now! The tree is up, house decorated, my balsam fir candle is burning, it's snowing outside, there are Christmas presents to wrap, and cookies and candy are baked! The only thing that is missing is our extended families:( We live so far away from everyone, so that makes this time of year a little tough. I'm glad I still have my boys. I know what time I do have is short though as they are growing up way too fast!! I hope that we all live close when they have their own families (I know wishful thinking at its best, but a girl can dream, can't she:). In the meantime, I pray that God will continue to keep me cognitive of what I do have and not what I do not have (sometimes my weakness, I'll admit). It's times like these that I reflect over times that have passed; laughing, crying, and remembering. Everyday is a new day, and with every day comes new memories, some good and some bad, but thankfully God loves me and will see me through each of those days. His love for his creation is immeasurable!
 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer and Bobby said...

There's that big window that I love so much, perfect spot for the tree. Your decorations look beautiful, as always :-)

Jen said...

Tree looks great! and you can keep the snow! we're over it! Too bad you all can't join us in AZ! It would be fun to hang out together again...plus see some sunshine! Sounds like Jacob needs to see it!

paw paw said...

I ENJOYED THE PICTURES. WISH I COULD BE WITH ALL OF YOU. I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!