Saturday, October 17, 2009

Seth's 10th Birthday!

Seth had a super birthday and is so glad to be in the double digits now:) He's growing like a weed and really needed some new sneakers. He got some new clothes, a baseball bag for all his gear, Rock Band II from his bros, and some cashola from the grandparents (probably the best part:) He told me he wants to save up for a Wii. I personally don't think they need another video game system. Like, how many do kids need anyways! We had Atari and that suited us just fine, right?:) He's trying to convince me that the Wii has an exercise system that you can get with it, so he wouldn't be just sitting. We'll just have to see I suppose. We weren't able to get out much because our weather has absolutely stunk!! It's so unpredictable at times. We all enjoyed our day with Seth nonetheless and he was happy which made us happy of course. I can't believe he's the baby of the family and is bordering teen years...yikes! This is too hard sometimes....
 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy birthday Seth!!!! Looks like you got some cool stuff. We have the Wii I use it to work out. I have the EA active and Wii Fit Plus. Also outdoor adventure is a work out too. It's loads of fun and you forget that you are exercising...well some of the time!

Jennifer and Bobby said...

Happy Birthday, Seth.Cheryl,I texted you on his birthday. Hope you got it.Matthew wants the Wii too. He already has a Nintendo DS and Playstation 2. I guess he also wants them all. Back in my day, Atari, too, was plenty fun for me!

paw paw said...

SETH THIS IS PAW PAW, HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY. I LOVE AND MISS YOU!