Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jacob's Homecoming '09

Wow! I can't believe a year has gone by since Jacob's last homecoming. He and Amanda go to different schools and this was her homecoming. They look so cute together, don't they?:) It's hard to watch your kids grow up before your eyes. It's funny, just this week we were thinking back to when Jacob was little and how he loved that kids show "The Big Comfy Couch." It hit home AGAIN how he's a young adult now, and not that little boy that used to call me momma. I know it's the reality of life, but boy, it's tough! It makes me feel like such a proud mom to have such great boys. They have truly added so much joy to my life. God is good!!
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

paw paw said...

MAW MAW"S LITTLE PREACHER MAN HAS GROWN UP. SHE WOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOU JACOB, I KNOW BECAUSE I'AM!!