Thursday, August 27, 2009

Seth's Tribute To Michael Jackson:)

Making this video was so much fun! Seth loves Michael Jackson's moves and music. Ken and I have told him how we grew up listening to him and how popular he was back in the day. Since Michael's death, Seth has taken to his music. Like I said in a prior post, Seth is very much a social person at heart and loves to entertain. I have no doubt if he keeps this bubbly personality he'll be on stage when he enters school:) He loves athletics as well, so it will be interesting to see what he does. As you can see, he wanted to look like he had a "fro"....he's such a hoot! He wants to make some other videos too, so who knows, you might just see him in action again very soon:)

4 comments:

Jennifer and Bobby said...

Yep, I remember how popular Michael was back in my day too. When I was in the fourth grade, I had a classmate who always talked about how she was just so "in love" with Michael Jackson. Those are some good moves, Seth! Very funny too :)

Jen said...

Work it Seth!!!! ;-)

Shelley said...

What a hoot! You are such fun, Seth!

Jessica said...

Love the afro:) Shake it Seth.