Sunday, June 20, 2010

~Beautiful Weekend

Ken had the privilege of marrying one of my very dear friend's daughter and fiance this weekend. They decided to do it outdoors and believe it or not the weather turned out super! It was actually quite hot, but we were thankful it didn't rain. We have known Athena since she was a teenager, so this was a very special day. Ken did a great job and the ceremony was so nice. Ken and I couldn't help but reflect on our "close to 20 years" of marriage. Wow! That doesn't even seem possible. Really...am I that old? Well, it is what it is, but I am thankful to be with my one and only and am thankful for our many years together and look forward to many more.


Athena & Bob Brown
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

My Aunt Joan married Chip and I. It makes it so much more special when the person that preforms the ceremony has a relationship with you. :-)

paw paw said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN HOPE YOU HAVE A GLORIOUS DAY AND MANY MANY MANY MORE! ALL OUR LOVE DAD-IN-LAW AND BARB WE MISS YOU'LL AND SETH YOU FOUND JUST THE PERFECT ROCK TO SET ON IN YOUR PICTURE, THAT'S ONE PLACE WE MUST VISIT NEXT TIME. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR VISIT REAL SOON. HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME AT THE BEACH. BYEEEEE