Monday, May 10, 2010

A Special Day...

We had the privilege of visiting with Ken's parents over Mother's Day weekend. They are on their way to Arizona for good this time. We will miss their frequent trips to our home, but wish them all the best.

The boys got together and bought this beautiful hanging basket for me. They know I love this time of year as I get to garden and plant flowers around our home. If you're wondering what those little yellow things are in the bag, they are banana runts:) Any time we have movie night at our house I have to get a box of runts to nibble on. They pick on me because I'm always digging out the banana runts (my favorites:)...I thought it was sweet of my boys to pick up on those little things about me. They know me well:)
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: