Monday, April 5, 2010

A trip to the Cleveland Metro Zoo!!

Since the weather has been absolutely gorgeous, we decided to enjoy the boys last day off from school and take a trip to the zoo. We had such a great time and realized it has been some time since we have had a chance to get away with our family especially now that Jacob works. He did have to leave the zoo a little early but it was nice for us all to enjoy most of the day together. This was our first trip to this zoo and it had an awesome rainforest! We missed the tigers and elephants as the zoo is preparing a new area for these animals. That was somewhat of a bummer as those are some of our favorites, but the rainforest made up for it. I was actually able to get a pic of the bats in the dark with my flash. I love the zoo so much and it gives me just a tiny peek of the world beyond America. More than that it allows me to soak in God's beauty of creation and how unique He makes each and everyone. Truly amazing!!

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like you had a great time! I'm a sucker for the polar bears :-)