Thursday, February 4, 2010

Spelling Bee Champ!!

Caleb has had an exciting year! His school had a spelling bee and he won first place! We got to attend and let me tell you, I was a nervous wreck for all those who participated. He will go to the next level in a couple weeks for our county. We are so very proud of his effort and hard work. He also just finished up with his basketball season, and his team won the finals in their tournament. What a way to end 8th grade! To top that off, Caleb received straight A's on his report card. He has truly balanced his life well for being only 13 years old. We love you, Caleb! Keep up the great work!

 

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

paw paw said...

I MUST ADMIT TO YOU CALEB, THAT WINNING THIS AWARD PROVES THAT YOU CAN SPELL BETTER THAN PAW PAW! I'AM VERY, VERY PROUD OF YOU, AND I LOVE YOU! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!