Monday, February 22, 2010

Jacob's senior proofs...

A friend of mine who does photography did a great job with Jacob's senior proofs. I have over 60, but didn't obviously want to put them all on the blog, so I chose some of my favorites. This is tough because I like so many and Jacob wants to have more taken when the weather warms up. I can't believe the time is approaching and all too fast! As of now he is scheduled to graduate June 3rd. Hopefully they won't change the date on us. Graduating from high school is such a special time in life. I know I've mentioned this before but Jacob will be attending a college (we have tons around here) close to home and plans to pursue a physical therapy degree. We are so excited for him and what God has in store. Ken and I have been privileged to have Jacob in our lives. He has truly turned out to be a great young man with strong morals and direction. I am thankful for all the memories thus far and look forward to many more! We love you and are very proud of you, Jacob!

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

paw paw said...

GREAT PICTURES, I KNOW HOW PROUD YOU AND KEN MUST BE! JACOB PAW PAW IS VERY PROUD OF YOU! I LOVE YOU SON, AND I PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU EVERY DAY!!

paw paw said...

THE PICTURES ARE WONDERFUL AND SUCH A JOY TO GET A SNEAK PEEK INTO YOUR LIVES. ITS ALMOST LIKE BEING THERE WITH YOU ALL. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND IT LETS US KNOW AND APPRECIATE WHAT WE HAVE AND THANK GOD FOR EACH DAY. I JUST WENT TO AWARDS NIGHT LAST EVENING WITH MY GRANDSON WHO WILL BE A FRESHMAN (9TH) GRADER NEXT YEAR AND IT SHAKES UP THE HEART AS ONLY YESTERDAY WE ALL BROUGHT HIM HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL SO PROUD OF THAT BABY AND NOW.. WELL GOTTA GO GET SOME TISSUE AND MINE HAVEN'T FINISHED THE GRAD PART. I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND I KNOW YOUR DAD DOES ALL THE TIME. LOVE BARB AND YOUR DAD