Monday, August 17, 2009

Our Beach Vacation '09

We finally made it home from our 2 week beach vacation. It was nice to get away and relax and spend time with family. I missed my bed more than anything. It's good to be home. This year was a treat as we got to spend some time with my sister and her family, as well as Ken's entire family. The beach is a place we enjoy so much. Some of our activities included: parasailing, banana boat ride, miniature golf, kayaking, souvenir shopping, eating Krispy Kreme donuts (fresh off the oven of course), looking for seashells and crabs, along with avoiding getting stung by jellyfish. Unfortunately, several of us got stung this year. We kept our handy vinegar bottle around:) We put on a fireworks show our last week there. It was amazing! The whole strip applauded. I do have a couple videos I might be posting soon. The boys start school next week, so summer is coming to a close. Bummer!....This year is flying by, but I'm glad we had the privilege to be with family once again. I know the boys will come to cherish all these memories...
 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Looks and sounds like ya'll had a great vacation! Glad we got to share a part of it with you!