Saturday, July 18, 2009

We had a nice day celebrating Caleb's Birthday. Wow, he's a teenager now:) I can't believe he only has one year left in junior high and then he'll be off to high school...Time is ticking:(...Caleb really loves Harry Potter books. He wanted to go see the latest "Harry Potter the Half Blood Prince," so we all went to see that together. I have to admit I have gotten into them as well. The movies are great! I made him a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cake for his B-day. He has been addicted to peanut butter for as long as I can remember. We are so proud of him and the great young man he's become. We love you, Caleb!!

 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jake said...

It's a good thing I didn't know you were making a Reese's Peanutbutter Cup Cake (Reese's are my favorite) because you might of had a party crasher.

paw paw said...

these are great pictures. I really enjoy them!