Saturday, June 13, 2009

Can't get enough:)

Last week we tried out a new hiking trail about 30 minutes from where we live and loved it so much we decided to go back this weekend. It was a 4 mile hike, but so much fun! This trail was so beautiful and since I forgot my camera last week, I made sure to bring it this week. Pics don't really do it justice though. The elevation varied to 400 ft., so we definitely worked our hamstrings and quads:)...I love exercise if it's fun...Ken loves going to the gym to work out...not me (although I do work out because I need to)...I would rather be active doing something fun and get the exercise that way...like a kid I guess:)...It was a gorgeous day and we can't wait to do it again!!

 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Very pretty...Looks fun too!

paw paw said...

ther"s gold in them thar hills!