Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jacob's Prom '09

Jacob is in his junior year of high school and they had their junior/senior prom this weekend. He and his girlfriend Amanda were just so handsome and beautiful! This really brings back memories for me and makes me realize once again how old I'm getting..ugh!...Although, I do have to admit I don't miss the BIG hair days:)...I know this will just be a memory some day, but is a wonderful teenage experience. It is so amazing to watch the different phases that our children go through. It seems like yesterday that Jacob was my little guy I could throw up in the air and that would cuddle with me every night before bed. I miss those days so much...okay, I know...I'm getting a little sentimental...I suppose it comes with the territory:)...I'm very proud of all my kids and I'm so thankful that God blessed me to be the mother of such wonderful boys!!

 
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer and Bobby said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful backgrounds.

paw paw said...

the pictures are great, I can see jacob is taking after his two grand dads, and his dad. we know how to pick them!!!