Sunday, April 26, 2009

38...Another year down:)

Ken and the boys spoiled me yet again on my birthday!:) What a beautiful weekend this has been too! Just last weekend we had our heat on, and this weekend it has gotten up to 80+ degrees...I'm lovin' it! Living in the north really makes one appreciate the warmth and sun. It's funny to see how everyone comes out of hibernation...With this wonderful weather, I preferred to just be outdoors for my birthday. Ken and the boys took me out, and got me all kinds of goodies that I can't wait to wear and tryout. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and children. There is nothing better than to feel truly loved. They are the BEST!



Ken got me this super delicious DQ Butterfinger Blizzard Ice Cream Cake...my favorite!
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

delilah said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl!!!

Jennifer and Bobby said...

Great pictures! I especially like the one with you and the boys and they are all smiles...glad you had a wonderful day!

Cheryl said...

38 and still sexy!!!