Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Winter Blues!

Well this year has been a crazy year of snow and more snow. I didn't grow up in this type of weather and I've been here for 6 years now and it isn't getting any easier. Ken grew up in New Hampshire so he was somewhat used to this, but being in the South for 13 years he quickly adjusted to the warm weather, which we obviously love so much more! I couldn't help but take some pics of the snow so you can get a picture of what I mean. Caleb was pooped and was taking a break from shoveling in the one pic. It's hard work scooping the snow and tossing it to the side. It is heavy stuff! Really makes me glad there are so many men in our household:) We cope by thinking about our summer vacation to the beach. We can't wait...2 weeks of fun in the sun! It can't get here soon enough if you ask me:)



0 comments: