Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our 18th Anniversary!

Ken and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary this weekend. Ken surprised me with a night away with floor seats to the Cleveland Cavaliers NBA team. I bet you haven't figured out we love basketball:)...We had a nice steak and lobster dinner followed by the game. It was so cool to be so close to the players and see how tall they really are. We have kept up with Lebron James since he graduated a few years ago from the Akron area. He's amazing to watch. We stayed at a nice hotel and knowing it was our anniversary and that Ken is a platinum member, we were upgraded to the honeymoon suite. We had a wonderful and relaxing time. I can't believe we've been together that long already...I feel so old sometimes...I'm thankful for such a sweet husband and great kids...I don't know what I would do without them...

Cheryl is the greatest and she has demonstrated for 18 years what true unconditional love is all about. We have a great family and we love each other tremendously, but if it wasn't for Cheryl's steadfastness, loyalty, commitment, sacrifice and every other superlative praiseworthy adjective I can name, we would be nothing!! She is absolutely the BEST. I'm the luckiest man alive, because on top of all that she's incredibly beautiful too!!

 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, it really does not seem like 18 years-time flies, huh? Sounds like ya'll are having a great time-and the honeymoon suite-SWEET! The pictures are amazing-so cool to be right there with the players-Hope ya'll have another 18+ years. Love ya'll!
shelley

Jennifer and Bobby said...

Bobby & I watched the video you sent of ya'll on T.V. I couldn't see you at first, but Bobby finally found you and then I saw you. :) That is so neat.

Happy Anniversary!