Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Special Visit!

My sister and her family had the chance to visit over Labor Day weekend. The weather was awesome so the kids could play outside and release all their energy. We had a fun weekend catching up some. I love seeing our children play together. I didn't grow up around my cousins either, so it is a treat to see our boys make memories with their aunts, uncles, and cousins. I wish we lived next to all our families on both sides. We all get along so well. I can't help it, I just love family time:)

1 comments:

Jennifer and Bobby said...

Looks like the weather was beautiful. I'm glad ya'll had a good visit. Hope we all can get together for a reunion soon. It's about that time, eh?

Oh and wasn't it LABOR DAY weekend???? :)

Miss everyone...love, Jennifer