Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jacob turns 16!

Wow! I can't believe we are celebrating Jacob's 16th birthday. I can remember vividly me turning 16. It is a special time for sure. Jacob is a family guy in and out so we had a fun-filled weekend full of activities such as hiking, baseball, basketball, goofy golf, eating and more eating:) Boys love to do that more than anything. It is strange to think that he'll be graduating in less than 2 years. We are treasuring the time we have knowing he'll be all grown up before we know it. He has grown to be such a wonderful young man and we love him very much. Happy Birthday Jacob!










2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cheryl,

Bobby & I were talking yesterday about Jacob turning 16. Bobby was telling me how you probably remember your 16th like it was yesterday. I think I was around during that time, but I would have only been 13 and Bobby & I didn't start dating till I was 17, so I don't remember much about your 16th. What I do remember is the day Jacob was born...it was when Bobby had moved out into that apartment and I went there sometimes on my lunch break from my summer hospital job. He was working at Ingalls and called me at HIS apartment to tell me that you had had a baby boy! That's what I remember like it was yesterday. Man, I feel so stinkin' old!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACOB!! We all love you!

Shelley said...

Wow Jacob! I can't believe you are 16 years old! It seems like yesterday you were born. Carl and I were dating at the time and we were able to come and see you a few days after you were born. You are such a handsome, bright young man. I can't wait to see what God has planned for your future. Have a great year-We love you, shelley,carl, ashley&ally