Thursday, July 24, 2008

Caleb turns 12!

We have celebrated so many birthdays this month. Caleb turned 12. It is a tradition that Ken and I came up with when Jacob turned 12 to celebrate them entering into manhood:)..yes, I know they aren't men yet, but it is the age when they start becoming men if you know what I mean:)..We take them to an all-you-can-eat Ribs night. We took Caleb to the same place we took Jacob which was nice. And believe it or not, Caleb was the last one eating. They ate so many racks of ribs I lost count. I just had a salad and Seth will have to wait until he turns 12 to participate in the ribfest:)...He can't wait for his turn. They are all growing up too fast, but these are memories that will last a lifetime...Happy Birthday Caleb!..We love YOU!




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've been checking every day for Caleb's pictures. Happy 12th Caleb! You are so cute :)

NeNe said...

Happy Birthday to all the Weatherbee guys. I can't believe all the birthdays right there together. Cheryl, you have some great men in your life. I'm commend you, I'm very proud of you.

Love, Susan Smith