Friday, September 28, 2007

Summer is almost over!

Well, as you all know, I have not been keeping my blog up too well lately...we have been super busy! With school starting and our boys being so active, that has just left me little time...this is an exciting time in their lives. Jacob is in 10th grade and has been taking an after school weightlifting class, along with drill assessments for the high school basketball team. We are proud of his hard work. Caleb, 6th grade, and Seth, 2nd grade, have been participating in cross country and are just loving it! I love to see them active! Ken and I try our best to keep up, but our age shows from time to time. I do want everyone to know that I will be taking some special pics of the boys real soon, and I will be putting them on the blog as well, so stay tuned:)

0 comments: